Suspicions are flying everywhere that the trio consisted of Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch plays a big part of a liberal move with only one goal – to take down President Donald Trump.
They are doing everything in their power to end the reign of Trump, despite the fact that millions of Americans complaining that our nation went through it’s roughest period during the reign of Obama, as the former president brought the country down to its knees and America lost it’s reputation of being a world power.
Fortunately, the 2016 presidential elections ended just as everyone wanted, and we are finally seeing some positive changes, unlike the trio of Holder, Obama and Lynch, who worked together in an effort to protect their own interests and in doing so, they swept justice aside.
However, it now seems that justice has found its way finally, as Attorney Jeff Sessions talked on the Hugh Hewitt radio show, explaining how he is planning to delegate a prosecutor into Obama’s criminal activities.
Sessions claimed that he is going to do everything he possibly can to restore the independence and professionalism of the DOJ, meaning that they will have to consider whether or not outside counsel is needed. He added that “Generally, a good review of that internally is the first step before any such decision is made.”
If you ask us, liberal criminals belong in jail creating some of the most famous scandals such as:
- IRS targeting Tea Party groups and conservatives for reviews, but not liberals
- Black Panther activists standing near surveying corners in Philadelphia on surveying day, and keeping white voters away
- The weapon running plan which involved Mexican medication cartels
- Lynch and her secret meeting with Bill Clinton
- Holder’s efforts to initiate a race war in Ferguson as well as other communities